ImmortalSlayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ImmortalSlayers

This is for our loyal ImmortalSlayers members

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!   Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 5:46 pm

A Taste of Love
By:jInJiN fAnG

Have you ever been in Love? or Have a crush on one of your schoolmate? Well, if you have never, than let me introduce you to my two girls who have experiance these feeling and still hold it in their heart. Even though these feeling are still hold in these two beautiful girls, they goes on with their life, but deep inside theirs heart, theirs feeling for them, boys still remain unknown to the worlds.

Narritor: This is where, I, the Narritor/Author came in. Very Happy I just love it when I come in the middle of a story i just Love to spoil stuffs like how they went living on without theirs love one. LOL XD d=^.^ Whoa! Good for me! Yay! Me! \\^-^//....
Reader: **** YOU AUTHOR!!! GET ON WITH IT YOU SUCKER PUSS!!!!!!! _|_
Narritor: ^.^;; Heehee...ok. ok. for real now......Ok, I'll start out with Shuro's life than changing of to Atena's love life. Sorry for the confusion, but I known little of Atena's life, because she never tell me what going on and what happening, but Shuro was nice enough to tell me her life story. But it gonna be hard putting two different story into one. But since I'm writing this to a friend of mine I'll use her life instead. So little Shuro wouldn't get embress if her crush found out about this, it'll be stupid but if he find out than she'll kill and all the things I do for living. Okay, enough chit chatting Let start the Story.

Chapter 1
What is this feeling?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW COME HELP ME OUT!!! Question Question Question

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrkWarriorEC
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!   Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:07 pm

eww they are lesbians?
Back to top Go down
https://immortalslayers.forumotion.com
DrkWarriorEC
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!   Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:08 pm

eww they are lesbians?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!   Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 7:37 pm

DrkWarriorEC wrote:
eww they are lesbians?

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!   Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:56 pm

DrkWarriorEC wrote:
eww they are lesbians?
no it about them two girls liking two dude...the other girl was to shy to tell this dude that she like and the other girl which is Athena didn't tell that she like this other dude which is Leo.....but the story is mostly about Athena and Leo....so yeah.....
Back to top Go down
DrkWarriorEC
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!   Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:31 pm

sUnA-bAbY wrote:
DrkWarriorEC wrote:
eww they are lesbians?
no it about them two girls liking two dude...the other girl was to shy to tell this dude that she like and the other girl which is Athena didn't tell that she like this other dude which is Leo.....but the story is mostly about Athena and Leo....so yeah.....
in the end Leo will be a transy and still in the end at least one will be a lesbian

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!   Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Tatsuna with her StoryLine!!!!
Page 1 of 1