ImmortalSlayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ImmortalSlayers

This is for our loyal ImmortalSlayers members

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The truth about KaisBlade !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The truth about KaisBlade ! Empty
PostSubject: The truth about KaisBlade !   The truth about KaisBlade ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:09 am

yo kidos u know me for The Name KaisBlade my Real name is dan my Friends call me danny joining Immortal Slayers was awsome ill never leave !
about me : iam 6'2 i am almost 18 Wrestling is my life i got a girl Friend Name syvan That I love alot even tho she get me Crazy sometimes
I am 5 time middle weight Champion 1 Time heavyweight Champion I am kinda of a jackass lolz(proud of it)
i love Basketball Wrestlling and rpg
i wana give a tribute to The Friends i lost This Year:
Adam my Best Friend loved him more Than a brother passed away in a car accedent!
Alex my ex who cheated on me but ill always remmember her!
and last no one know This cuse i didnt tell anyone my gf wen i was 14 Alona she Kiled her self ...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth about KaisBlade !   The truth about KaisBlade ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:38 am

This guy is cooooooooooooooooool!
lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The truth about KaisBlade !   The truth about KaisBlade ! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:12 am

Chris XK wrote:
lolz
you not cool you suck nippies lol!
Back to top Go down
JeterFan428
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The truth about KaisBlade !   The truth about KaisBlade ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:57 am

sUnA-bAbY wrote:
Chris XK wrote:
lolz
you not cool you suck nippies lol!

Look whos talking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth about KaisBlade !   The truth about KaisBlade ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth about KaisBlade !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImmortalSlayers :: RandomInsanity-
Jump to: